Thursday, August 19, 2010

Quantaray Black Leather Camera Bag

Fuck Me, Ray Bradbury

According picture of friends raspolzlas video sabzhevym title. The contents of this brief clip is this: some girl trudges on Advanced Member fiction, so that as much straight ends, and dreams, so he fucked her a great writer. All this is accompanied by visual images, showing vduvabelnost females. If anyone really want this zoo to see - themselves on YouTube looking for.

picture of friends and comments on the site I was terrified most of all. Awesome, brilliant, amazing, fun and wonderful. I guess I one of this video seemed outrageously disgusting. Sorry, but Ray Bradbury this week banging 90 years should also at least some rudiments of respect to be! I'm not talking about what our society has long been rolled in the shitty shit. When a man looks at a woman as the object of lust - it means we harrasment, and when the man himself becomes a target for some soplyachki with big tits - this emeyzing, cool, and cool.

About with the same disgust I feel about fanfikersham-sleshepisatelnitsam, which do not feed them bread, give only all literary and sodomized kinoepicheskih heroes, from savoring the details. The boys watch pornos, girls write slash - to each his own, as they say, and it is not that worse. I do not know how you do, but I have ideals. And I do not read slash because I do not wish that on my ideals of childhood and adolescence marked time in muddy boots.

Some of the literature and film characters I treat with great affection, and partly bear this love to those who gave me these heroes - writers, directors and actors. But even if you do not understand tresni those who are ready for any celebrity immediately jump into bed. Of course, I can argue. Like, on a celebrity and celebrities, to ordinary mortals vozhdeleli Teles them in their dreams. But now tell me honestly, you yourself would have been nice to realize that you have someone Fingering? Even know in advance that some of the answers, which is nice, and it's exciting. And if you imagine that some fat and slovenly Hickey squeezed from fatty chips fingers her flabby huek, inspired by your photography - that, too excited? Oh yeah.

For me, probably the worst is not sexual promiscuity in the real world, and this here is sexual promiscuity in mind. So I brought up the parents for what they are thank you very much. And brought up not a bigot, faints from the words "sexual relations". Just should be some boundaries that can not be crossed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment