At last the long-awaited results of the first contest for Halloween Forum fanfics Stop Rain ®.
I must say it was a very difficult decision for the jury, and we had amazing fics and only three posts, but ... not discourage girls and continue to play that next You can be the winners.
I must say it was a very difficult decision for the jury, and we had amazing fics and only three posts, but ... not discourage girls and continue to play that next You can be the winners.
And without further ado, here the results:
First Place Bel15 and Bu fic!
Rukia snorted uncomfortable fighting that blessed costume rack. "Why it had to be so hard to dress for Halloween night?! It was supposed to trick human celebrating and spend a pleasant evening, right? Well, since I had begun their preparations, the petite shinigami had not done more than grumble against that tight suit.
At least the seller had assured him that those clothes would fulfill his goal.
The young, oddly like Chizuru, who held a tiny sign on his chest indicating he was "available to the client" came to Rukia.
- I can help you? - Asked cheerfully. Rukia sighed with relief. She wore a long time looking for a good disguise to give Ichigo the fright of his life, finding none.
- Please! - Accepted, thus demonstrating that tone actuated Ichigo loathed. "I need a good suit to avenge a friend's Halloween," he said with a wicked expression. He had not forgotten the extermination of Chappy's produced by Ichigo in the last Easter.
The saleswoman looked thoughtfully at the face of the fine young man and the hidden perverted young lady who lived in came out, thinking she saw a twisted lust vengeful factions of his client.
"I think I have the perfect costume for you ... -
The shinigami sighed with relief when he finally got close the suit, and looked in the mirror. Kurosaki's little sisters had left for some time to trick the child doctor, so I enjoyed the girls room to herself. The suit did not look very scary ... In fact, it looked pretty little fabric. But what the hell? The seller Ichigo swore he would die to see her. Rukia understood that it would be in shock.
A born evil laugh from deep in his throat.
-ready, Kurosaki.
-Ahhh ... - The eldest son of the Kurosaki family looked back letting out a big yawn, with a sneaking suspicion that someone had named. That is, imagining it would be. He turned his head forward and slumped over comfortably in the living room couch with the remote control? in hand. Apparently, all the channels offered a rehash of all those bad horror movies worth the time.
was after ten o'clock at night, and Rukia was still preparing the room Yuzu and Karin. Pelinaranja stirred the hair in frustration. He had been ready in fifteen minutes, without trying too hard with your costume ... "That he was dressed? I was not sure. He was wearing normal clothes, with some spots of ketchup (courtesy of his father) and one of those headband giving the impression you'd just break your melon with a rusty blade. Simple and, under dim lights at night, shocking.
Ichigo snorted. How much more planned later that ordered dwarf? Not that I was anxious to leave, but just about anything would be better than that boring waiting in the company of screaming and fake blood on TV.
Then he heard a faint creaking of a door opening and a brief chill sailed her back. What the hell ...? The substitute hit forehead with his hand. It was pathetic that sound so common skin bristle up, refused to accept the theory that what he really longed to see his partner was dressed somewhat unusual. Without going into details, did not want some part of his anatomy as it used to wake up lately with the petite shinigami.
"Do not be ridiculous," he muttered to himself.
-Ichigo ... -. As if he had been electrocuted, the aforementioned stood to his feet. That voice, so known, it sounded incredibly ... "Erotic? Mother! With nerves strangely exalted, the pelinaranja walked slowly toward the stairs that connected with the upper floor.
- Rukia? -
Suddenly, a dark-haired blur crossed the room and jumped on his back. Rukia said her legs around the waist of the young and holding on his broad shoulders slipped her face behind the ear of the substitute.
-Bu. murmured in his ear and bit the soft skin of her throat to keep her character. Ichigo froze. All blood from his body was divided between his cheeks burned and his sore abdominal area, and suddenly the panic overcame him.
-RR-Ruk-kia ... Q-take off ... - Muttered, and shook off the brunette. The girl fell on his back laughing innocently.
- Já! Are you scared, Kurosaki-kun? - The poor boy could not move. Obviously, it was not scared, but it was all so sudden ... From time to time had the shinigami small breasts pressed against his back and his ankles crossed firmly just above your pelvis. It was more than anyone could bear. Concerned
the silence of her companion, she is innocent and slowly approached the boy. Ichigo was surprised that had not been able to predict their movement, but perhaps the image of a vampire stalker had been too much for his sanity.
- Ichigo ... - gently so as not to "scare" more, Rukia placed her hand on the right shoulder of the boy, who shot anyway.
-only ... Give me a minute, shorty ... - Pelinaranja murmured, looking askance. Error . The petite shinigami was wearing too little clothing. A tight black lycra dress that ended above that half of her thighs, with two round cut at the height of his navel marking her tiny waist, a layer of the same length with a neck himself worthy of Dr. Conde ; neediest families, and an extravagant black lipstick adorning her lips. Some high-heeled black boots closed attire.
Ichigo let out a strangled groan involuntarily, and in less than it would have taken using a Shump, seized his companion against the nearest wall. His mouth sought urgently those black lips.
Inside Rukia smiled with pleasure. Costume that really works.
At least the seller had assured him that those clothes would fulfill his goal.
The young, oddly like Chizuru, who held a tiny sign on his chest indicating he was "available to the client" came to Rukia.
- I can help you? - Asked cheerfully. Rukia sighed with relief. She wore a long time looking for a good disguise to give Ichigo the fright of his life, finding none.
- Please! - Accepted, thus demonstrating that tone actuated Ichigo loathed. "I need a good suit to avenge a friend's Halloween," he said with a wicked expression. He had not forgotten the extermination of Chappy's produced by Ichigo in the last Easter.
The saleswoman looked thoughtfully at the face of the fine young man and the hidden perverted young lady who lived in came out, thinking she saw a twisted lust vengeful factions of his client.
"I think I have the perfect costume for you ... -
The shinigami sighed with relief when he finally got close the suit, and looked in the mirror. Kurosaki's little sisters had left for some time to trick the child doctor, so I enjoyed the girls room to herself. The suit did not look very scary ... In fact, it looked pretty little fabric. But what the hell? The seller Ichigo swore he would die to see her. Rukia understood that it would be in shock.
A born evil laugh from deep in his throat.
-ready, Kurosaki.
-Ahhh ... - The eldest son of the Kurosaki family looked back letting out a big yawn, with a sneaking suspicion that someone had named. That is, imagining it would be. He turned his head forward and slumped over comfortably in the living room couch with the remote control? in hand. Apparently, all the channels offered a rehash of all those bad horror movies worth the time.
was after ten o'clock at night, and Rukia was still preparing the room Yuzu and Karin. Pelinaranja stirred the hair in frustration. He had been ready in fifteen minutes, without trying too hard with your costume ... "That he was dressed? I was not sure. He was wearing normal clothes, with some spots of ketchup (courtesy of his father) and one of those headband giving the impression you'd just break your melon with a rusty blade. Simple and, under dim lights at night, shocking.
Ichigo snorted. How much more planned later that ordered dwarf? Not that I was anxious to leave, but just about anything would be better than that boring waiting in the company of screaming and fake blood on TV.
Then he heard a faint creaking of a door opening and a brief chill sailed her back. What the hell ...? The substitute hit forehead with his hand. It was pathetic that sound so common skin bristle up, refused to accept the theory that what he really longed to see his partner was dressed somewhat unusual. Without going into details, did not want some part of his anatomy as it used to wake up lately with the petite shinigami.
"Do not be ridiculous," he muttered to himself.
-Ichigo ... -. As if he had been electrocuted, the aforementioned stood to his feet. That voice, so known, it sounded incredibly ... "Erotic? Mother! With nerves strangely exalted, the pelinaranja walked slowly toward the stairs that connected with the upper floor.
- Rukia? -
Suddenly, a dark-haired blur crossed the room and jumped on his back. Rukia said her legs around the waist of the young and holding on his broad shoulders slipped her face behind the ear of the substitute.
-Bu. murmured in his ear and bit the soft skin of her throat to keep her character. Ichigo froze. All blood from his body was divided between his cheeks burned and his sore abdominal area, and suddenly the panic overcame him.
-RR-Ruk-kia ... Q-take off ... - Muttered, and shook off the brunette. The girl fell on his back laughing innocently.
- Já! Are you scared, Kurosaki-kun? - The poor boy could not move. Obviously, it was not scared, but it was all so sudden ... From time to time had the shinigami small breasts pressed against his back and his ankles crossed firmly just above your pelvis. It was more than anyone could bear. Concerned
the silence of her companion, she is innocent and slowly approached the boy. Ichigo was surprised that had not been able to predict their movement, but perhaps the image of a vampire stalker had been too much for his sanity.
- Ichigo ... - gently so as not to "scare" more, Rukia placed her hand on the right shoulder of the boy, who shot anyway.
-only ... Give me a minute, shorty ... - Pelinaranja murmured, looking askance. Error . The petite shinigami was wearing too little clothing. A tight black lycra dress that ended above that half of her thighs, with two round cut at the height of his navel marking her tiny waist, a layer of the same length with a neck himself worthy of Dr. Conde ; neediest families, and an extravagant black lipstick adorning her lips. Some high-heeled black boots closed attire.
Ichigo let out a strangled groan involuntarily, and in less than it would have taken using a Shump, seized his companion against the nearest wall. His mouth sought urgently those black lips.
Inside Rukia smiled with pleasure. Costume that really works.
Secondly BlackSun and fic discovered
She had seen him.
saw the beast that lives inside him, that horrible monster who had decided not to approach him as he wanted, longed for and needed for fear of hurting her. But the thought of losing, that the light disappeared had gone mad, and left it out.
Now I had to erase their memory. Would have to clean your memories, one by one, until finally removed himself from his life. It was the best, most insurance. What he should do at first, but because of his selfishness had refused to comply. Did not want her to forget it at all. I wanted to own your thoughts and memories, their dreams and fantasies. I wanted to own everything. The queríaa it. But could not.
is turned on its side to her. Upon leaving the beast was always exhausted, and the injuries he had acquired before his release remained. It would take some time before getting and walking.
focused his eyes on the place where she last saw before losing consciousness. She was still there, sitting on the floor, watching him with an emotion that I could not decipher.
Fear is probably scared, he thought. Surely now he had seen what he could do and what was "a monster, he was not closer again.
closed his eyes trying to extend one of her hands to her despite the distance between them was too wide to touch. However, a sound called attention. He opened his eyes again, surprised to see her, moving decisively in his direction. What were you doing? Had he gone mad? Do not temíaa that thing ... to him?
knelt beside her, clenching his fists on his thighs. Up close, he could see his face a little better. That expression on his face ... was it concern?
pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and began cleaning the sweat of their brow. Upon contact, he felt strongly inside removed. That thing wanted to go out again.
- What are you doing? He asked confused. You have to walk away from me, you should go ... "The words tasted bitter on his tongue ... could hurt you!
He stopped momentarily, into thinking that he would listen and eventually leave, but after a few seconds resumed its work. Ichigo did not know what to do, your body's reaction was when she was near scared and even their status was not sure he could restrain himself.
- Rukia Damn, look at me! "He groaned in despair. I told you to go! Go away, go away! Could hurt-
heard a strange sound emanating from it. Was crying?
- Idiot! "I looked unexpectedly, discarding his last thought. I was not crying, I was angry. Angry. Terrifying. What I depart and leave you lying here? Could it be that you have not seen yourself? You ... look at you, you're a mess.
I thought for a moment. "I know, finally responded. He well knew that his appearance was not pleasing to the view after one of its episodes. But did not understand why she was there, why not corríao fled away from him. I just do not understand. To feel his hands on him again, looked doubtful.
- What are you doing? He asked without opening his eyes off her.
- What do you think I'm doing? "Replied annoyed. I'm trying to wipe a bit. I can not take around covered in blood.
raised an eyebrow. - Take me? Where?
"My house. You do not look very well, considering what just happened ... I doubt they take you to a hospital makes a difference. Am I wrong?
He watched for a few seconds, even without understanding anything. "No, you're wrong.
"Well, I need you feel. Think you can do?
- Why?
"Because I can not get up on my own, "said raising an eyebrow.
"No, I did not ask that. Why ... are you helping me? Is that-swallowed audibly, his eyes connecting with hers-not fear me?
The silence that fell upon them seemed eternal. However, she finally broke the silence. "I have no reason to fear you.
- But you saw me! "Exclaimed altered. Dress up this horrible beast! You see what I am! "She continued staring at him. Dressed in what I can!
suddenly stopped and gasped for breath trying to cover his eyes with one hand.
Unexpectedly, he felt his other hand rest on his own, pulling her to open her eyes. Violet met Amber, who looked unsure.
"Do not fear because there is nothing to fear," he said sincerely. I saw what you did to these men ... or what was supposed to be "paused momentarily, but I know I did for my protection. I can not fear you, you Ichigo. I would never harm.
His heart sank for a moment, and the following grew as she felt him explode inside. She had full confidence in Ely no matter what he witnessed, he accepted it as it was, with the monster within him.
-Rukia ... "he murmured in amazement. I had no words to describe what I was feeling at that time simply had not.
Suddenly, she frowned. - What's with that look so silly? "I chided, folding his arms. You look stupid. And again, I asked you to sit, my car is not so far away and really wanted to go away from here. Lift your butt for once! "Demanded bossy tone. Ichigo let
merry laughter earned him a good shot by the brunette. - Okay, okay! -Gave pretending to be upset by its aggression. Already I'm getting up!
- If you do not want to leave you lying here, better hurry! "I shouted from a distance.
- Coming! Damn it, Rukia! He complained more smiled. He did not mind having to chase it. Now he was safe. The wanted. Needed it. And would you, no matter how long it took.
Third place Tei and Mesaieed fic [Camouflage]
Meisai
[Camouflage]
Your [Camouflage]
beautiful face makeup slightly reflected in the mirror while waiting in that little store, which pretended to be her dressing room-the exact time to go on stage. It was not a celebrity, if you imagined, was only a young woman student of music at the Conservatory, a lover of melodies, with the dream of one day becoming a successful singer and recognized, so working in a nightclub delighting everyone with his pleasant voice, gaining a little money to contribute to the payment of their training.
-Kuchiki-san, you are waiting, "announced at the time indicated a shy boy and dark haired.
- "That man came to me ...? - Asked the brunette, referring to this subject of Hebrew oranges full of mystery that has long frequented the bar and he suspected it was that sent him bouquets of flowers with the note "I love you. I'm waiting on the dock at 2 am " but was not sure of it and never acudíaa equivocation appointment.
"Yes," replied the boy, knowing he was referring.
-nice, thank you, Rukia
rose from his place to be heading to the scene to meet people who waited.
And as usual, after his presentation again received another bouquet of flowers, and although the envoy asked about the identity of the person who sent this said disavow therefore could not determine if orange-haired man was the one who sent them. Again, find messages between the stems of the roses: "I was loving and waiting on the dock at 2 am" but like the other times, he ignored that and did not reach the dock . Oooooooo
As previously become his custom, that cold Thursday night went to the bar, lay leaning against a column of the site, with a cigarette dangling from his fingers, which busily smoking for minutes and left gracefully release fumorola , while their honeyed eyes watched the thin blue-eyed figure of the woman at the center of the stage, leaving his voice vibrating in a quiet melody, bewitching audiences with her body language. While Rukia
intoned, trying to find among the spectators who commanded the subject of flowers and the messages, paying special attention to the subject mysterious orange cavalier, who remained their prime suspect. Kurosaki
let out another vent, without even taking off his parsimonious view of the presence of the brunette ... she looked at him with some hard, beginning to think she liked him and could not help smiling slightly. It not only saw an artist on the rise, he saw the woman who wanted to give everything, your life, your heart, your love ... a love that bordered on what frustrated.
When finished singing and his voice was silenced, the cheers came as a sounding drizzle, Ichigo joined them, the brunette smiled and bowed happy before leaving the floorboard, and as the past, was greeted by a bouquet of flowers and always note ... who was the person who sent all that he knew what he was doing, used a very good camouflage for your eyes to not notice it ... I did not bother to read it, I sabíay was tired of it, I wanted to put an end to all so it decided to turn to the dock at 2:00 am
oooooooo
Then came on time, the outlook was bleak, there was heavy fog and the cold was so intense that seeped their bones, looked in all directions, hoping to see this guy for so long asked him to see, but nothing ... the minutes passed and nothing ... when he turned around with full intention of leaving, an ice cream accompanied by a whispered breath stopped her.
"Your voice is mine, Rukia, it is unique and I just look for the unique, exclusive-
strange and full of curiosity, but turned brown there was no one behind, that guy again acted as their own camouflage, but when he wanted to continue his journey he could not move, his legs did not react, threw it excessive force, falling the ground, Rukia wanted to scream but could not, his cry of horror was stuck in my throat as his eyes reflected a grim silhouette, orange and red eyes Hebrew ... oooooooo
6:30 in the morning, Kurosaki chemise was arranged while watching television, and was Hence when through special envoys himself familiar with the dismal news.
-Around 4:30 am, found the body of a young woman near the dock. Reports indicate she was murdered, his neck was slit and had no vocal cords. In the scene found the bag with official identifications, corresponding to the name of Rukia Kuchiki, a music student and had 21 years of age. The victim's body was found a message: "I have what I wanted and it's mine again. Satan "-
Those were the words of the early morning news communicator ... Ichigo was stunned ... I could not believe it ... she, the woman who night after night acudíaa see and hear this song bar, the woman he wanted in his life and which he hoped to one day have the courage to approach her and woo her, now she was dead ... Without understanding how, why someone would dare quiény ; to do something like this ...
A serial murderer ... a yakuza ... that's what the media and those aimed on the case ... not even imagine something more dark and powerful had been the cause of death of this young singer, can hide and become what is provided to fulfill its mission: to take her to hell.
Congratulations to all winners!
Well deserved their awards ... They did very well. Att
, Staff
Stop Rain ®
Well deserved their awards ... They did very well. Att
, Staff
Stop Rain ®
0 comments:
Post a Comment