Monday, November 8, 2010

Red Spots On Forehead With Headache

Halloween Contest: Nights & Days. Part II fanfics

Posted by: Kuchiki Testuko
Name: Silent Hill
Based on: Silent Hill
Genre: Horror AU
Raiting: +15
Description: Rukia e Ichigo mysteriously arrive Silent Hill, where he began an ordeal that can kill them.

Silent Hill

An awful siren ripping the rapidly darkening sky. She said it was still early in the morning ... Of course, the time it was impossible to calculate accurately ever since the sky was overcast and a thick ash fell incessantly.

Rukia had not much time in Silent Hill and Siren knew that the bombing only warned that something horrible was coming.

painting the walls began to fall with a sound disgusting raw meat that is torn bone and a second total darkness reigned.

Of the buildings that resembled black water dripping fresh blood, the atmosphere was thick and stifling. His body tensed waiting for an attack by man with knife head.

The girl was looking for her boyfriend when the light began to subside, calling his name had been desperate for a couple of hours away from the car and the mountain which collided.

Suddenly a screech alerted her. That came Pyramid Head (the pyramid-headed man). Moan monster gun was followed by the sound of a thousand legs. Terror gripped Rukia gasped and began to run.

A cry echoed over Silent Hill, Ichigo was calling.

Run, do not stop! For Kami, do not stop, he thought Rukia getting a corridor between the high wire fences. For a moment he stopped and quite clearly aided by the light of his cell he could see what was inside the fences, rotting bodies hanging from pipes. One of them was still alive and between intermittent breaths murmured his name. For

an instant glimpsed a tiny right prime. Smooth again rush down the long hallway and finally, out of the blue, met Ichigo, wet and overwhelmed by the sinister spectacle of human remains which had been encountered.

Rukia was injured in a collision with the hard body of her boyfriend, but he was almost euphoric.

- Ichigo! He almost shouted the petite beauty

In a moment their eyes met, a pause of harmony, serenity, calmness. But it did not.

bones snap forced a move announced a deformed body moved with difficulty to them. Separated just two meters from the inhuman being that glassy look with hatred and called them to squeal.

Suddenly it was not just the lament of this being, but was a chorus of hundreds of squealing groans.

On pure instinct began to flee in spite of its exhaustion.

After touring several corridors pursued by the multitude of semi-human figures found a door to a huge building with dark color.

creíanse Once inside safe, but the announcement was heard Pyramid Head there. Suddenly a silence said that torture was ending, if only temporarily.

returned to paint the walls with a peculiar sound, and light returned to the skies of Silent Hill as a blessing for the boys.

They hugged and kissed her tears mixing with the ash.

Both were the way they came but they found only yards with fences. Nothing fences mutilated bodies or crowds screaming for blood. Only two of them. Trembling

even with the drastic changes that disrupted the desolate town Silent Hill, and passed through deserted streets lined with rubble and ashes until they came to the edge of a cliff that seemed to have no end.
-O
we jump and we just keep quiet or relatively enduring this bloody ordeal. "He suggested a tense Rukia.

"Better go back to the car, I want out of here as soon as possible.

the way Ichigo's Ferrari deshuezadero found a species where the darkness turned to lash out against the skies of this post-apocalyptic town.

Again the sound of Pyramid Head, but this time they could not flee before dealing with it.

- Run!

- NO! I'm not a coward!

- I tell you to run damn it, Rukia! NOW!

Ichigo's head suddenly blew away from your body. The monster's head was severed pelinaranjo mercilessly, and now going for her. Terrified

ran terrified, screaming and crying with rage and sadness.

ran without seeing anything around him and a second left to feel the ground under his feet, he knew he had just reached the precipice. Clinging to twenty nails to the wall of the cliff heard that Pyramid Head is quickly approaching and she closed her eyes waiting for the cutting head.

But nothing happened. Before it was the monstrous Pyramid Head, watching her. For a moment that seemed eternal, being nevertheless remained inert whatever seemed nothing lasts.

The body swung his trusty knife and was cutting off one by one the fingers of Rukia. The pain was darkened and made them let go of the cliff into nothingness.

His body began to fall and hit the jagged rocks of the canyon until it crashed with a lament to the bottom of the steep wall. Surprisingly

light instead of darkness, blinded their dying eyes. He spent his life in a second and another was dead at the bottom of the cliff with his face contorted in a grimace of terror.

And Silent Hill was again light. FIN




Writer: Rukia WhiteMoon

Name: The Lonely Wolf
Based on: The Werewolf
Genre: Horror
Raiting: +15
Description n: ironíay I laugh with bitterness and sounds like a yawn, cough ... I think ... I'm up to where my feet take me ... and I see a gazelle ... I follow my instincts ... the stalking, I throw you up and as ... strange ... I feel free

The lonely wolf

Damn ... for I have accepted this time the damn Keigo request to go camping ... I'm an idiot ...
It's all dark, damp and mosquitoes and vampires prowling everywhere, look at the moon ... is full and is almost golden, I can not deny its beauty, but ... lately I have been unfounded aversion ... I hear those damned howling in the distance although not seem at first glance, scared me a bit ... just a little ...
Well! Distracted walk now I'm lost in the woods ... can not be worse?!?! It seems, unfortunately for me if ... Keigo only comes up to camp 30 October, Halloween and a full moon ... god. Definitely, everything is going wrong ... I hear groans from nearby ... nearby, are the wolves ...
-Away! Get out stupid! Leave me alone!
I say aloud, I think my food smells ... or me ... demons! When I try to build an unfortunate shop does my food ... perfect! That follows! It rains?!?!
Damn ... now it is perfect ... not a single cloud ... y. .. It's Raining! God is conspiring against me to make this the worst day in the world! Ray! The damn store rout ... I have to sleep alone in the fucking sleeping bag ... and by the way ... is wet ... how cute! To fall asleep and grumpy I think I dreamed about sniffing and wet noses on my face ... I felt something wet and scraping visit my neck, but was tickled me unpleasant ... suddenly I hear voices ... people? There seems ... but neither I believe ... it seems that ... are the wolves ... are they talking about? Nah! I doubt it ... animals do not speak ... or, do you?!?! I hear the voices of those who think they are wolves but I do not understand ... I feel a pain in my left wrist, and another in the ankle ... I feel another lick on the neck, but you feel something ... eager, hungry ... I feel a terrible pain in the neck ... I think I was dreaming ... but in the wake ... reality played a trick on me, wolves are really biting me! Beginning to struggle,
"Enough! Auch! Go away! Duelee! LARGOOO! "I feel a pain in the crotch GO TO BITE YOUR MOTHER BASTARD!
Bites increased and began to pull my skin, shit! How it hurts! Suddenly I hear a scream ... but something ... female if you can say ... Wolves took off and I bleed like an idiot ... not reach the phone ... I can not call ... I can not move ... certainly die here ... suddenly feel a pat ... a caress in these conditions? I do not think ... I'm delirious ... I see a girl's face looking at me with pity.
-poor boy ... my brothers are very bad ... "I hear you say, has a rare voice seems a boy ... I look better moving around as I can ... everything hurts ... I look at her enormous eyes and has a nondescript color ... a blue ... but also purple, que extraños... tiene el cabello negro corto... un mechón se le resbala en la frente... hermanos dijo? Quien será?
-q-quien... eres...- le digo forzosamente, creo que moriré, siento el sabor a sangre en mi lengua..
-Kuchiki Rukia humano... quien eres tú?
Dice con aire algo enfadado, creo que está molesta por lo de sus “hermanos”
-Kuro... Kurosaki... Ichigo... Rukia...
Le tiendo mi mano... y la estrecha... veo que me huele... que le pasa?!?! Paso sus uñas por mi rostro y me fije en el traje que tenía... una falda colegial maltrecha y llena de lodo, como si la hubiese been using for years without removing or washing, and a kind of furry top ... was ... Rabbit Fur? I felt I was close to my face ... her skin is bright white light of the moon ...
"I'm the older sister who tried to eat the wolves ... I am what you humans would call "werewolf" but I have that way today ... if you do not want to die you become one of us would
said ... rays, become a dog or die ... I'd rather be a dog ... I have little time ... I fade away ...
-c-like ... I ... with-will become ... huh?
She made a face of disgust ... suddenly something strange happens ... approaches more y. .. I feel like kissing and clutched my neck, squeezed ... hurts a lot, I feel that blood flows again for your nails stuck ... fuck it hurts! Tato to scream but suddenly I feel his lips a couple of protruding teeth, bit my neck, cry of pain, it's awful! I lost consciousness ... wake up with her by my side looking at me with sweetness ... I try to take my hand to my neck ... but I can not ... is ... is a claw!
-THIS IS THAT PUSSY! Rukia DID YOU DO THAT! "I cry out loud, I'm desperate, suddenly look like a step ríey to give it four ... four legs! Run like I can up to a puddle and watch me ... Really large'm a wolf! Orange coat! She laughs hard behind me
-Baka! You're a werewolf ... this was your destiny ... but ... like I became ... you are my partner ... now you go hunting baka! Starve!
-PA-PAREJAA! HUNT! "I look at who taught her the teeth and it hits me ...
"I'm like your girlfriend now ... are the rules! You conform or you murderer! Go hunting! "As
?!?!?!?!
-Follow your instinct ... baka ... Ironíay
I laugh with bitterness and it sounds like a yawn, cough ... I think ... I'm up to where my feet take me ... and I see a gazelle ... I follow my instincts ... the stalking, I throw you up and as ... strange ... I feel free, I listen to Rukia.
-Rukia?
She came and whispered "Well done, rookie!" And strokes my head, it suddenly occurred to me ...
-Rukia ... return to normal? A human that is ...
-Si ... day after tomorrow ... I guess I thought my way ...
seat and run ... I feel free ... I can do whatever, and I have a beautiful girl next to me ... was not so bad after all ... y. .. I think ... I like ... it ... Rukia ...


Writer: BlackSun
fanfic Name: discovered. Name
story that is based on: Lover Eternal. (I know, would be terror and story, not novel, but ...)
Gender: Spamfic. AU.
Rating: T (13 +)
Description: He was away from her as long as keep it safe ... himself. But an unexpected event in their lives it was forced to show his darker side. What will now probably fears more than anything in the world?


discovered


She had seen him.

saw the beast that lives inside him, that horrible monster who had decided not to approach him as he wanted, longed for and needed for fear of hurting her. But the thought of losing, that the light disappeared had gone mad, and left it out.

Now I had to erase their memory. Would have to clean your memories, one by one, until finally removed himself from his life. It was the best, safest. What he should do at first, but because of his selfishness had refused to comply. Did not want her to forget it at all. I wanted to own your thoughts and memories, their dreams and fantasies. I wanted to own everything. The queríaa it. But could not.

is turned on its side to her. Upon leaving the beast was always exhausted, and the injuries he had acquired before his release remained. It would take some time before getting up and walking.

focused his eyes on the place where she last saw before losing consciousness. She was still there, sitting on the floor, watching him with an emotion that I could not decipher.

Fear is probably scared, he thought. Surely now he had seen what he could do and what was "a monster, he was not closer again.

closed his eyes trying to extend one of her hands to her despite the distance between them was too wide to touch. However, a sound caught his attention. He opened his eyes again, surprised to see her, moving decisively in his direction. What were you doing? Had he gone mad? Do not temíaa that thing ... to him?

knelt beside her, clenching his fists on his thighs. Up close, he could see his face a little better. That expression on his face ... was it concern?

pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and began to wipe the sweat from his forehead. Upon contact, he felt strongly inside removed. That thing wanted to go out again.

- What are you doing? He asked confused. You have to walk away from me, you should go ... "The words tasted bitter on his tongue ... could hurt you!

He stopped momentarily, into thinking that he would listen and eventually leave, but after a few seconds resumed its work. Ichigo did not know what to do, your body's reaction was when she was near scared and even their status was not sure he could restrain himself.

- Rukia Damn, look at me! "He groaned in despair. I told you to go! Go away, go away! Could hurt-

heard a strange sound emanating from it. Was she crying?

- Idiot! "I looked unexpectedly, discarding his last thought. I was not crying, I was angry. Angry. Terrifying. What I depart and leave you lying here? Could it be that you have not seen yourself? You ... look at you, you're a mess.

I thought for a moment. "I know, finally responded. He well knew that his appearance was not very pleasant to look after one of episodes. But did not understand why she was there, why not corríao fled away from him. I just do not understand. To feel his hands on him again, looked doubtful.

- What are you doing? He asked without opening his eyes off her.

- What do you think I'm doing? "Replied annoyed. I'm trying to wipe a bit. I can not take out there covered in blood.

raised an eyebrow. - Take me? Where?

"My house. You do not look very well, considering what just happened ... I doubt they take you to a hospital makes a difference. Am I wrong?

He watched for a few seconds, even without understanding anything. "No, you're wrong.

"Well, I need you feel. Think you can do?

- Why?

"Because I can not get up on my own," said raising an eyebrow.

"No, I did not ask that. Why ... are you helping me? Is that-swallowed audibly, his eyes connecting with hers-not fear me?

The silence that fell upon them seemed eternal. However, she finally broke the silence. "I have no reason to fear you.

- But you saw me! "Exclaimed altered. Dress up this horrible beast! Dress I am! "She continued staring at him. Dressed in what I can!

suddenly stopped and gasped for breath trying to cover his eyes with one hand.

Unexpectedly, he felt his other hand rest on his own, pulling her to open her eyes. Violet met Amber, who looked unsure.

"Do not fear because there is nothing to fear," he said sincerely. I saw what you did to these men ... or what was supposed to be "paused momentarily, but I know I did for my protection. I can not fear you, you Ichigo. I would never harm.

His heart sank for a moment, and the following grew as she felt him explode inside. She had full confidence in Ely no matter what he witnessed, he accepted it as it was, with the monster within him.

-Rukia ... "he murmured in amazement. I had no words to describe what I was feeling at that time simply had not.

Suddenly, she frowned. - What's with that look so silly? "I chided, folding his arms. You look stupid. And again, I asked you to sit, my car is not so far away and really wanted to go away from here. Lift your butt for once! "Demanded bossy tone.

Ichigo laughed glad that earned him a good shot by part of the moraine. - Okay, okay! -Gave pretending to be upset by its aggression. Already I'm getting up!

- If you do not want to leave you lying here, better hurry! "I shouted from a distance.

- Coming! Damn it, Rukia! He complained more smiled. He did not mind having to chase it. Now he was safe. The wanted. Needed it. And would you, no matter how long it took.

0 comments:

Post a Comment