Thursday, December 2, 2010

Airsoft Sniper Rifles Under $70



I've never had luck with men.

not give me more than a glance to know that although I'm beautiful, do not deserve more than that, a simple glance. And when I get more than a look, my sarcastic and bubbly personality were enough to know I only want a friendship with me.

Pathetic, I know, but I am not a seducer of men, I can not send provocative looks and coquettish smiles, heck, even a charming wink I can do.


why I was surprised that, walking to the training, paying attention to anything, I stopped.

carry your uniform denoting that American practice, which belonged to the college team, a great honor indeed. Were quite dirty and sweaty, but still were hauntingly beautiful, or maybe you were not so, my infatuation was the result of surprise. Whatever the reason, I decided right then that was my lucky day.

repeat your name a couple of times (but made Inspectin despise the information), not really understanding why stop to tell me your name, clearly distracted by the fact that your friends were making fun of you behind us. And when you uttered that phrase, was that when you really pay attention

- Would go out with me? Add me to facebook, I really want to date you

And you went where you came, not even giving me time to react. When my brain could process all I really realized he could not remember your name, even one iota. Feeling a bit silly and stupid to continue with my way, thinking that if fate wanted to get us, we would meet again.

is clear that I never run into you, but I'm sure that if one day our paths cross, write down your name with permanent marker on my arm, I'll give my name and as a precaution will swap phones. Lie therefore always comes out a smile when I remember the day that give me more than a single look, and decided it was going out with me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment