Thursday, December 23, 2010

Grecian Formula For Women

night Oh Happy Anniversary

I ruined Christmas to all my friends.

And not that it was with every intention (despite being a child he thought was a waste of time, and when I was little my older children always desperate), they went bankrupt Christmas with a single, simple word: "Santa Claus does not exist."
They are not saying that he knew were my parents who filled the tree with gifts, if not because having grown up in the bosom of a Catholic family, obviously for us Santa Claus was a picture of Christmas shopping being the real hero was Jesus. So

that was my litany Christmas "Santa Claus does not exist, the child Jesus who leaves gifts. And of course the children began to mourn before finishing the sentence and I removed the word offended and hurt (and not care much for me that I had my books with me).

now impossible to think without the fat jolly Christmas, reindeer with red noses, fireplaces, etc. , etc, etc. So I will take the trouble to give a kind of language: Christmas comes from the Latin Nativitas Nativity means which in turn means birth .... I do not think we celebrate the birth of fat do you?, If not believe me, look up the definition of Christmas in the real dictionary English (which goes increasingly obsolete) Christmas Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Whenever you lose more and more the concept of Christmas, we set aside to celebrate the true meaning of gifts, turkey and of expense money.

And the night was most beautiful of all, Maria and Jose were those of Cain to come to Bethlehem, no one offered anything but a humble barn for the night, El Salvador became man, born poor, with all its greatness being stretched on a pecebre on a cold night, but that filled the hearts, the angels came and sang Gloriae God, kings came to worship, was a night of peace, infinite joy.

And The Word was made flesh, the story began which separated the history, marking, branding and marked so many lives.

On that holy night.







0 comments:

Post a Comment