Friday, February 4, 2011
Bova Cream Old Package
Until recently, practically live in peace and may take the hand of the two "things" (Sounds nasty, but I could not find another word) more important to me and my family-Kei-seemed a distant dream, nearly impossible. But life gave me a surprise, a twist ... no, but rather was a scat, strong. I opened my eyes and let's hope it all done with magic. I'm done can not wait! So we can say loud and clear I love you Kei . Take your hand and still be able to have my family. Y. ..
working. The words of my mother left me dialing busy, but I was so happy. These happy because I'm changing, but still be me. Thanks.
Arrive two days ago nicest vacation I ever had. Along with beautiful people, beautiful moments, laughter, crying (?), could be with you, baw. To sleep and be full days with you was so pretty! made me so happy. Thank you very much.
I'll wait until you return from your trip. I love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment