Fuck you St. Valentine
I'll start this with a pirate grunt "Aaarrrggg" (you should know that is half the vocabulary of a pirate)
But while the pirates was a sign of supremacy, nonconformity, conformity, indifference, hunger, sleep, etc, etc, etc, in me alone achieved interpreted as a sound of frustration
Yes, aarrggg
's not that I hate Valentine's claaarooo that nooo .. ok .. yes I agree, I dislike, I can not stand, do not quite swallow. But that is the day I feel the most pathetic and despised than ever it has nothing to do, really, is not so.
not know me, so I do not know that I like making lists, but I like making lists, is one of my favorite hobbies, so without further ado I present
10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BE CROSSED OUT VALENTINE'S DAY IN THE SCHEDULES OF ALL PERSONS
(title in process of being changed, until you find one more cool)
1 .- incredibly when everyone cloying .- NOT enough to support view the entire day together, at this time make those words are literally spend all day kissing, grabbing all your decency (or the lack thereof ) allows, become ridiculous nicknames that only accepted because it is February 14, the day called for ridiculous reasons, etc, etc. It's really, up to you to be ashamed of your friends.
2 .- Everything, absolutely everything is pink .- All premises are decorated with the arrival of this important event (major my ass!) and in the gift shops selling bears and balloons, I love you, in the florist make thousands and thousands of arrangements, in bakeries sell cakes full of hearts, sell millions of cards corny phrases, heck, even the cafes are given heart-shaped straws to take one coca. (Although I guess this is good for sellers)
3 .- All is full .- It seems that the idea of him eating your partner is undervalued, that all restaurants are full this damn damn day! Everywhere there are rows of hours to eat, and if you wanted to eat something delicious that night, because you have to make do with tacos on the corner (although that probably these are full too), or
oxxo
4 .- It gives you a diabetic coma (or else, you are filled with pimples) .- The friends, suitors, boyfriends, the homeless, all they give chocolates and palettes that day, the temptation falls upon you in the form of kisses, and good , what happens is that the next day you're a fucking crater on your forehead.
5 .- You're going out of business .- This is closely linked the interior. Even you do not have a boyfriend, you feel obligated to buy something with your friends (or at least to those who know you always give away dulcesitos that day), and this, coupled with the costs of January, given as total looting result in your wallet
Engordas
6 .- .- Not really, just wanted to put that sounded fatalistic
7 .- more depressed you .- If you refuse (or feel rejected) for some strange reason, a series of cosmic coincidences do you stay at home watching movies with sad ending love (Note Titanick, A walk to remember, The nothebook, PS I love u), which increases your depression the tenth power
8 .- If you are single, trying desperately to get you a couple .- Seriously, I step the cafeteria of my school try to find a boyfriend ... (Gee, that in my mind did not sound so pathetic)
9 .- Increased birth .- I really do not want me to explain this truth? 10 .-
external Because if you dislike Valentine's Day, you fucking branded a bitter .- You can not give the idea that you do not like Valentine's Day all the foregoing reasons, nooo, nooo clarooo that you say that you do not like you're alone, because you are a fatalist, that instead of complaining you should be looking for you sneak around couples, and total, you more miserable day (Why this seems vaguely familiar?)
Based on real events. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental, especially you Jenny Beckman. Puta.
(The truth is that I could not resist to put that last one, a special prize to who guesses where the serve)
0 comments:
Post a Comment