Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Collinear Antenna From Coax



want to make fun of me.

The idea that I keep these away even distressing at times, at times, small glimpses of where I'm keeping my shelf that perhaps something unnecessarily, you, you've forgotten. A small but precious black book. I remember when we bought it and wrote on the front page, sitting in the hallway, cornered under a hood.

"This will be Our newspaper said, but thought we would write all our lives there. We used to say that we would read these lines when we were little old ladies and a rocking chair.
I do not like lies.

hurts me believe you were there only out of necessity, as some have said. Now I do not need, for the moment. So you do not care for me. I wonder if you're ever interested ... I set you always wanted if anything happened, even those times when you were angry with me for no reason, and even songs that I had to do. It was stupid. But those moments were so unconditionally to me as I was for you. Or was it just because it made you feel less "animal" "Monster", "psychotic" as you used to call you?

am useful Do not you already?

you found someone who replaced me so quickly?

I do not know what to think.

And it hurts. But nevertheless I still love you a lot, you were my best friend. You know ... I have not forgotten, nor now, or laughter, or tears, no fights, no talks, or when we said no word and we were just there. Not even when you said we were so close you felt that when I cried for you, you felt more lightened. Poreso hurts so much, but I have no regrets.

That idea had lingered all around my head lately. It's funny. Because today is your birthday.

I can only say two things.

Happy Birthday ...



And Ja Ja Ja

stupid matches ... That

0 comments:

Post a Comment